Institutional Pest Control
Pinpoint's Institutional Pest Control Services in North San Diego County
Pinpoint provides reliable and timely Integrated Pest Management (IPM) service to Cities, Schools, Water Districts, DOT, and Homeowner’s Associations.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) includes:
- Inspection for safety and effectiveness
- Identification of pest problems
- Exclusion and sanitation when appropriate
- Biological controls if workable and safe
- Utilize natural resources when safe and useful
- "Low Impact" materials when pesticides are called for
We provide inspections, Rodent Exclusion, Honeybee Removal, and emergency response for Killer Bees.
Pinpoint provides essential safety instructions for Cities, Water Districts, CalTrans, and school employees who come into contact with bees and wasps.