This privacy notice from Pinpoint Pest Control Co. Inc, discloses the privacy practices for our website, www.pinpointpestcontrol.com This notice applies solely to information collected by our web site.
Please read the following carefully:
- When you give us information through the “Contact Us” page we have only such information as you decide to transmit.
- We do not keep any information from our web site contacts beyond its immediate use. We do not store your information for future use unless we have a continuing service agreement.
- We do not keep any information that comes through online payments beyond posting those payments.
- Contact information is available only to Pinpoint officers, Bill and Steve Tanksley and such information as you give online is not shared with any parties outside of Pinpoint.
- You can call Bill or Steve during business hours at our office if you wish to add to or change the information that you send on the “contact us” page. Our phone is (760) 966-1100
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole user of the information collected on this site. We only have the information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you and this information is used to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not sell, rent, or in any other way share this information with anyone outside of Pinpoint.
Pinpoint Pest Control Co. Inc, its officers and employees do NOT keep ‘Contact Us” information that you might leave with us for the purpose of soliciting business or to make announcements.
We accept credit card information on our Web site. As an added measure of security and we have no access to your credit card information once it has been entered. We do not collect any sensitive information through our web site.
If, for any reason, you have any question about our website privacy, please contact us at your convenience via telephone at (760) 966-1100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org